Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation offers a variety of entertaining events throughout the year. Contact the Recreation Event Office at email@example.com or (831) 420-5273.
Coming up next . . . Food Trucks on September 29th!
Join us for the 2017 Food Truck finale in San Lorenzo Park - Friday, September 29th, 5:00 - 8:00 pm (in the Benchlands, the lower part of the park by the River).
- Theme is Star Wars! Dress as your favorite Star Wars character and enter a chance to win prizes -- plus there will be contests for the most authentic Star Wars costume & best Chewbacca sound!
- Featured local brewery is Corralitos Brewing Company and local winery is Storrs Winery.
- Bring lawn chairs, sabers & blankets and spread out on the green grass and open space!
- Meet your friends for a fun & relaxing night in the Park. Great for families -- bring your dogs & ewoks!
- Presented by the City of Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation department, Friends of Parks and Recreation (FOPAR) and Food Trucks A Go Go.
- MAY THE FORKS BE WITH YOU!
Special Events Permits
Looking for permit information for large, public events? Please visit the City Manager's Special Event Permits page.
Japanese Cultural Fair
- Date: 06/10/2017 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Mission Plaza
103 Emmett Street
Santa Cruz, California 95060
Mission Plaza overflows with the celebration of Japanese music, traditional dance, food and crafts at this popular annual festival. Powerful drummers, the San Francisco Taiko Dojo thrill the audience, along with storytellers, martial arts demonstrations and healing arts vendors. Sushi, noodles and green tea ice cream are always favorites. For more info call Chieko Yoshikawa 831-462-4589. FREE!