- Date: 09/23/2017 7:00 PM
- Location: Civic Auditorium
307 Church St.
Santa Cruz , California 95060
- Introduction: Presented by Michaelangelo Gallery and Santa Cruz Education Foundation
In true Santa Cruz tradition, the 12th Anniversary of FashionART Santa Cruz will present the extraordinary creativity of our artistic community. For one night, fashion and art will come together in a one-of-a-kind, spectacular runway show at the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium, featuring 15 artists and 8 fashion designers. FashionART Santa Cruz takes the very best of fashion and art and brings them together to create a unique, colorful production full of surprises and creative talent. Designers from Santa Cruz and the San Francisco Bay Area will show off their newest lines while artists surprise and amaze us with hand crafted, wearable art creations.
Immediately following our runway show, join us for the FashionART Santa Cruz Trunk Show! The Civic Auditorium's parking lot will be transformed into a bazaar, where the public can browse and purchase pieces from Santa Cruz artisans. For more information about FashionART Santa Cruz and how to become a sponsor, visit FashionARTSantaCruz.org.
FashionART Santa Cruz 2017 will partner with non-profit organization, the Santa Cruz Education Foundation, who will receive partial proceeds from ticket sales. The Santa Cruz Education Foundation is a community organization that promotes excellence in Santa Cruz City Schools by developing and enhancing programs through private funding so that all students can realize their full potential. For more info about the Foundation, visit SCEducation.org.
- Advance ticket sales end 2 hours prior to the concert. Any remaining tickets can be purchased at the door. Please review General Event Policies for exclusions.
- Wheelchair Accessible and Companion seats are available at all price zones on the Floor near Sponsor seating.
- Tickets are subject to service charge which is included in the Grand Total in the Shopping Cart (after seats are selected).