24th Annual Woodies on the Wharf
- Date: 06/23/2018 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Santa Cruz Wharf
21 Municipal Wharf
Santa Cruz, California 95060
Celebrate the Santa Cruz surf lifestyle and classic surf wagons at Woodies on the Wharf. Come see the more than 200 "woodies," gorgeous, pre-1950s cars that feature wood bodies, line the Santa Cruz Wharf. Stroll the Wharf and enjoy dozens of shops and restaurants and stellar coastal views while you soak up the sun and beauty of Northern California's premier woodie show. And its FREE!
This year’s highlights
- Music, t-shirts, and memorabilia
- Raffle prize drawings
- Get your 2018 WOW poster and have it signed by the artist!
- Polynesian Dance performance
- Pearson Arrow surfboard display
- Get a photo crusin’ in the woodie photo booth
- Challenge your friends to a game of bocce or corn hole
- Woodies Parade off the Wharf at 3:30
- Special Santa Cruz Trolley hours for the event – 9:00am to 8:00pm. Park downtown and take the trolley to the Wharf. Only 25 cents.
- Ride your bike! FREE Bike Valet on the Wharf.
Check out this awesome drone video! WOW 2015
POSTER REVEAL - The official 24th Annual Woodies on the Wharf poster!