In consideration of recommendations from Santa Cruz County Public Health and the CDC recommendations, all scheduled Parks & Recreation events will be canceled or modified for social distancing until further notice. See our event calendar will stay up to date with the latest information.
For more information, see Parks & Recreation’s COVID-19 Response.
13 Days of Halloween on the Wharf
- Date: - (all day)
- Location: Santa Cruz Wharf
21 Municipal Wharf
Santa Cruz, California 95060
- Introduction: Join us for 13 days of frightful fun on the Santa Cruz Wharf October 19 - 31! Take part in the Great Pumpkin Hunt, snap a photo at our scenic photo booth, dance to Thriller at Zombie Night and enjoy festive Wharf specials ALL 13 days! It all kicks off October 19!
- Kick Off - October 19, 4:30 - 7:00 pm at the Wharf stage
- FREE hot apple cider and games
- The Great Morgani delights with festive music (and another fabulous outfit).
- Wharf Specials for the Haunting Hours 5:00 - 7:00 pm!
- Photo booth unveiling
- Zombie Night on the Wharf - October 28, 4:00 - 7:00 pm
- Thriller Zombie Dance 5:00 pm
- Apocalypse Wharf Specials 4:00 - 7:00 pm
- Ghostly fun at the Wharf stage
- The Great Pumpkin Hunt - All 13 Days: Find 5 hidden pumpkins on the Wharf each with a unique Wharf trivia question and answer. Submit your answers to one of the businesses below and win a prize!
- Splash, Vino Prima, Riva's, Bonnie's Gifts, Stagnaro Bros, Marini's, The Sock Shop, Made in Santa Cruz and the Wharf Headquarters
- Trick-or-Treating - October 31, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Meet and take photos with Spiderman, Princess Elsa and Moana
- Treats from Wharf businesses
- Photo Booth on the Wharf Stage - All 13 Days: Snap a festive photo with your family with the scenic Monterey Bay and Lighthouse as your backdrop.
- Wharf Specials - All 13 Days: Enjoy fabulous, unique specials from restaurants and gift shops perfectly catered to the Halloween theme.