Open General Solicitations
Downtown Management Corporation Waste Removal & Cleanup Services
- Department:Finance , Economic Development and Redevelopment
- Category:Bid Notices
- RFP Number:ED-1801
- Start Date:02/15/2018 4:45 PM
- Close Date:03/15/2018 4:00 PM
March 15, 2018 at 4PM
Deliver proposals to:
City of Santa Cruz
Downtown Management Corporation
ATTN: Rebecca Unitt
337 Locust Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Summary Scope of Work
The Downtown Management Corporation (DMC) seeks proposals to provide removal and clean up services for animal and human excreta
on an as-needed basis seven days a week in downtown Santa Cruz.
- Remove all animal waste from pedestrian walkways, alleys and business alcoves.
- Remove human waste and vomit from pedestrian walkways, alleys and business alcoves.
- Dispose of collected waste from the site using environmentally sound practices.
Equipment and Supplies. Contractor must provide all equipment and supplies required for the job. Storage is not available.
Pricing proposal. This should include the hourly and/or unit rates for different categories of work.
Insurance Requirements. The Proposer shall provide proof of insurance in the form, coverage’s and specified amounts after notice of