The Council meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. The current agenda packet is available for reference use at the Downtown Branch Library. Regular Council meetings are televised on Comcast Community TV, channel 25. The Council follows rules of procedure as set forth in the Meeting Guidelines.
The Action Summary is an unofficial summary of action taken at the meeting. It is posted before the minutes are approved and will be replaced by the approved minutes.
The Downtown Branch Library keeps a one-year back file of agenda packets and DVDs of the Council Meetings.
NEW FEATURE: City Council meeting audio files are posted below. The audio files will be posted following a meeting. Additionally, the audio files can be downloaded to your computer's hard drive.
PLEASE NOTE: The audio files may have a few minutes of blank air time at the beginning of meetings and between sessions when breaks occur. Please use your fast forward button to move forward in the file to hear the audio portions of the meeting.
2014 City Council Meeting Audio Files:
- November 18, 2014 City Council Meeting (Meeting start time: 08:04 / Total meeting time: 07:59:39)
- November 25, 2014 City Council Meeting (Meeting start time: 07:20 / Total meeting time: 04:20:41)
- December 9, 2014 City Council Meeting - Due to technical difficulties with our audio system, this audio file is not available.
2015 City Council Meeting Audio Files:
- January 13, 2015 City Council Meeting - this audio file is not available.
- January 27, 2015 City Council Meeting (Meeting start time: 06:01 / Total meeting time: 04:33:48)