Should you have any concerns, please bring them to the attention of staff as our goal is to make your experience an enjoyable one! We look forward to seeing you at the Civic. Please note the following general policies:
For information on ticket policies for UCSC events, please visit the UCSC Ticket Office website (external link).
- There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets. Please check your tickets carefully at time of purchase to ensure they are for the correct performance date and time.
- Event date and time, and occasionally line-up, are subject to change. Refunds related to re-scheduled events will be announced for postponed or cancelled events. Please provide a contact number or email at time of purchase so we may contact you in the event of such changes.
- Unfortunately, tickets cannot be replaced in most instances if lost, stolen, or destroyed. Please keep tickets away from high heat.
- Tickets are valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Torn, scanned, or validated tickets are not transferable and cannot be used for re-entry unless posted otherwise.
- Many events may not be suitable for small children. In most cases children (regardless of age) must have a ticket and sit in a seat. Please call (831) 420-5260 for specific event limitations.
- There are no in-and-out privileges for most events. Once you exit the building there is no re-entry. Please plan accordingly.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all patrons, cans, bottles, and food from outside vendors are generally not allowed into the events. This includes water bottles at the Civic as we cannot examine water from every bottle and the risk of illegal substances entering the facility is too great to allow. There are water fountains in the lobby. We will gladly supply a cup if you request one from the concession stand.
- Cameras and recorders are restricted for most events. Please call for information on a specific event. Use of cell phones to record images is also prohibited and is grounds for eviction from the facility. In all instances, patron shall not re-broadcast without permission.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors or within 20’ of any door or window or publicly accessible area, therefore there are no ‘smoking areas’ around the facility. In tandem with the no ‘in-and-out’ privileges, those wishing to smoke may have to wait until they are willing to leave the event.
- Please arrive early for performances as late seating may be restricted.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers. We do have a payphone in the lobby should you need to make an emergency call.
- Your ticket is a revocable license. Management reserves right to eject disorderly patrons without refund.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources may be lost or stolen and are void.
- Use of your ticket assumes all risk and danger in participating in event and authorizes permission for use of your image or likeness in rebroadcast.
- SantaCruzTickets will not sell your information to third parties. Basic contact information and information about your order is shared with producers of the events you purchase. Producers may share contact information. Please check with individual producers regarding their policy. You may opt out at anytime by updating your preferences in My Account, or by calling Santa Cruz Tickets.
- Ticket prices often increase day of show, so please purchase your tickets early for best availability and price. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need. Cash, check, Visa and MasterCard accepted. Ticket prices include service charges and 5% City Admission tax when applicable.
Per ticket service charges are as follows**:
Ticket price < $10 ($0-$9.99) = $2.50/ticket
Ticket price < $20 ($10-$19.99) = $3.50/ticket
Ticket price < $50 ($20-$49.99) = $4.50/ ticket
Ticket price < $100 ($50-$99.00) = $5.50/ ticket
Ticket price < $200 ($100.00-$199.00) = $6.50/ ticket*
*Service charge increases by $2.00/$100 increment thereafter
**Tickets for some events incur an additional $2 Production Admin Fee per ticket.
Seating Chart links on event pages at SantaCruzTickets.com disclose total ticket prices including all service charges.
The Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium is located in downtown Santa Cruz at 307 Church Street. The Civic Auditorium parking lot is reserved during events and not available to the public. There is limited metered street parking as well as city parking lots and garages. For directions to the Civic and parking information, visit the Directions, Parking & Visitor Info page.
As of February 20th, 2007, the Civic Box Office began hosting its own ticketing software with new exciting features and reduced service charges. We are no longer affiliated with Ticketmaster. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please visit http://www.ticketmaster.com or call 408-998-TIXS to purchase tickets to events at other venues. Tickets to Civic events can be purchased by calling the Civic Box Office at 831-420-5260 or online at SantaCruzTickets.com.