If you are interested in teaching a class with the Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation Department, fill out our Class Proposal Form. Proposals for Fall 2017 are due 4/28 for new instructors, and 5/5 for returning instructors.
Do you have a special skill you would like to share? Enjoy teaching? Parks and Recreation will be accepting on-going applications for our activity guide. More details about teaching with us are available on our FAQ page.
Why teach a class with City of Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation?
- Registration is handled by our friendly and professional staff.
- Don't have a facility? We will provide one!
- Our Activity Guide reaches over 42,000 households within the Santa Cruz, Live Oak and Scotts Valley communities.
- Connect to your audience through social media, radio, and TV.
- Our Parks and Recreation Department is a trusted provider of classes and programs in the community offering quality, safety and value to our customers.