|Sewer Repair||San Lorenzo River|
Purpose and Functions
Organization chart [PDF]
Operates and maintains City Wastewater and Storm Water collection systems, including:
- 24-hour emergency response. City of Santa Cruz will determine if homeowner or city responsibility.
- Line construction and repair of sewer and storm piping systems and manholes.
- Inspection and repair of sewer and storm water pumping stations including river flood control slide gates and discharge valves.
- Preventative and emergency sewer and storm line hydro flushing.
- Closed Circuit TV inspection of collection system to determine Capital Improvement Project and maintenance needs.
- Operates and maintains Sanitary Landfill Lechate Pumping Facility and 2.5 miles of Lechate force main.
For more information please contact:
Wastewater Collection Manager