On June 25, 2019, the City Council directed the following:
Motion carried to:
- Adopt the CACH nominations and work plan to include all pending homelessness-related policy considerations, and to ensure those with lived experience are included in all phases (both applicants and others expressing interest), with additional instructions to the CACH members to:
- Engage with the communities at the 1220 River Street site, HPHP (Homeless Persons Health Project), Coral Street, Salvation Army, and VFW to have a clear understanding of the systems of care, but to also ensure there are no barriers to their engagement with CACH.
- Explore connecting with WISE and the Wisdom Council.
- Build on the foundation from existing and previous work.
- Explore adding two members who are currently experiencing homelessness, or have experienced homelessness as decided by CACH.
- Create their own work plan and timeline, using the submitted work plan as a template.
- Review previous work done by the City to incorporate for policy recommendation.
On Aug. 20, 2019, the CACH approved their Bylaws
On Oct. 1, 2019, the CACH approved Bylaws for their Sub-Committees
UPCOMING SCHEDULED MEETING TIMES AND DATES
Dec. 17, 2019, 7:30 - 9:00 pm, Veterans Memorial Building
6:00 - 7:15: Special Public Engagement Session on the topic of Camping and Safe Sleeping
Jan. 7, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 pm, location TBA
Jan. 21, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 pm, location TBA
Feb. 4, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 pm, location TBA
Feb. 18, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 pm, location TBA
March 3, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 pm, location TBA
March 17, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 pm, location TBA
AGENDAS AND MINUTES
Dec. 3, 2019
Nov. 19, 2019
Nov. 5, 2019
October 15, 2019
October 1, 2019
September 17, 2019
September 10, 2019 (Special Meeting)
September 3, 2019
August 20, 2019
July 30, 2019
|Ami Chen Mills-Naim||Alie Soares|
|Candice Elliott||Don Lane|
|Dwaine Tait||Taj Leahy|
|Aran Nichel||Charles "Stoney" Brook|
|Serg Kagno||Brooke Newman|
|Rafael Sonnenfeld||Stina Roach|