On June 25, 2019, the City Council directed the following:
Motion carried to:
- Adopt the CACH nominations and work plan to include all pending homelessness-related policy considerations, and to ensure those with lived experience are included in all phases (both applicants and others expressing interest), with additional instructions to the CACH members to:
- Engage with the communities at the 1220 River Street site, HPHP (Homeless Persons Health Project), Coral Street, Salvation Army, and VFW to have a clear understanding of the systems of care, but to also ensure there are no barriers to their engagement with CACH.
- Explore connecting with WISE and the Wisdom Council.
- Build on the foundation from existing and previous work.
- Explore adding two members who are currently experiencing homelessness, or have experienced homelessness as decided by CACH.
- Create their own work plan and timeline, using the submitted work plan as a template.
- Review previous work done by the City to incorporate for policy recommendation.
On Aug. 20, 2019, the CACH approved their Bylaws
UPCOMING SCHEDULED MEETING TIMES AND DATES
Sept. 3, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Location: Louden Nelson Community Room
Sept. 17, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Location: TBD
Oct. 1, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Louden Nelson Community Room
Oct. 15, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Louden Nelson Community Room
Nov. 5, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Louden Nelson Community Room
Nov. 19, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Louden Nelson Community Room
Dec. 3, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Louden Nelson Community Room
Dec. 17, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Louden Nelson Community Room
AGENDAS AND MINUTES
August 20, 2019
July 30, 2019
|Ami Chen Mills-Naim||Katie Woolsey|
|Candice Elliott||Don Lane|
|Dwaine Tait||Taj Leahy|
|Aran Nichel||Ingrid Trejo|
|Serg Kagno||Brooke Newman|
|Rafael Sonnenfeld||Stina Roach|