The Disc Golf Course is open! Please remember, we are still under a shelter in place order in order to slow the spread of COVID-19. The course is open in order to allow essential outdoor recreation, not as an invitation for non-essential travel.
New mandatory policies for phase 1 re-opening:
· Social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
· No Groups larger than 2
· No shared equipment (do not touch other players discs or gear)
· No loitering at the course (park, play & go)
· All seating around the course has been removed or blocked off.
· All baskets have been temporarily modified with cages removed, to eliminate people touching the baskets.
In order for the course to remain open, these new polices must be followed.
Visit cityofsantacruz.com/covid-19 for updated information.
To help safeguard our community, please observe CDC guidance on stopping the spread of germs and review the Parks & Recreation COVID-19 page to keep up to date with our efforts to flatten the curve.
List of amenities and park features that have been affected countywide.
Upper Park Road, Delaveaga Golf Course
This world renowned 27 hole Disc Golf Course is open sunrise to sunset 7 days a week.
EQUIPMENT: Equipment is not available to rent but can be purchased at the nearby Golf Pro Shop.
FEES: Course use is free. Daily parking permits are $2.00 and annually passes are $40.00.
- Be Earth Conscience
- Pack Your Trash
- DO NOT ALTER THE COURSE
- Play Quietly
- Be Aware of Flying Discs
- No smoking