Scholarships are awarded based on a variety of factors including number of applicants, program costs, financial need and others factors.
The application period for summer scholarships has closed.
- Applications weredue on Thursday, April 4 before 5:00 pm.
- Award recipients will be notified by email no later than Friday, April 12, 2019.
- Online registration begins on Saturday, April 13 at 8:00 am.
Please fill out forms completely. Incomplete applications may be disqualified. City of Santa Cruz home address verification is required.
- You'll be notified by email if you're approved for a scholarship.
- A scholarship credit will be applied to your WebTrac account.
- You're responsible for creating your WebTrac account prior to submitting your application.
- All registration is first-come, first-served.
Summer scholarship credit must be used by August 2, 2019. Winter-Spring scholarship credit must be used by Sunday, April 7, 2019. The remaining scholarship balance will be deleted from your account and the funds returned to Friends of Parks & Recreation for future scholarships.
Complete applications and home address verification can be turned in to the Parks & Recreation Administrative Office at 323 Church St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 or emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (831) 420-5271.
If you have questions, please call us at (831) 420-5270.