Welcome to the City of Santa Cruz project page for 190 West Cliff. Here you will find information about this project including the projects description, plan set, and future meetings relating to this project. You can also contact the City Project Planner by using the Question or Comment section below.
An application has been received to construct a four-story mixed use project consisting of two levels of underground parking, approximately 14,000 square feet of ground level commercial, and 89 residential condominium units at 190 West Cliff Drive. Read more about this project and the pillars of it's design in the documents below.
This project requires review by the Planning Commission, who will review and provide a recommendation to the City Council. Stay up to date on when this project will be scheduled for a Planning Commission and City Council meeting by signing up below in the Stay Informed section.
190 West Cliff Report
- Arborist Report and Tree Preservation Plan - Michael Bench Barrie Coate 5-18-18
- Draft Transportation Demand Management Plan - Fehr Peers 6-18-18
- Evaluation of Potential Impact of Excavation on Coastal Bluff Stability - Gary Griggs 10-2-18
- Geotechnical Investigation Update I - Haro Kasunich 11-20-17
- Geotechnical Investigation Update I - Haro Kasunich rev 2-14-18
- Geotechnical Report - Geocon 3-31-17
- Peer Review of Geotech - Gary Griggs
- Photo Simulations 1-31-18
- 190 West Cliff Drive Mixed Use Traffic Impact Analysis 2-15-19
- Stormwater Control Plan Bowman and Williams rev 11-20-18
If you would like to be updated on project related information and meetings please enter your information below to be added to the mailing list. The specific categories, listed below, will keep you posted on this specific project whether its an update about revised plans, or an upcoming meeting.