The SCPD Transparency Portal is designed to provide a "one-stop" portal to access public information relating to Santa Cruz Police Department, its operations, and interactions with the public. This page will be evolving over the next several months. We invite the public to contact us with what information you would like to see included within this portal.
Santa Cruz Police Department has been on the forefront of Community-Oriented Policing since the department first enacted the philosophy more than 20 years ago. We are committed to ongoing enhancements in transparency and accountability.
- Policy Manual
- Proposed Quality of Life Ordinance Package
- Santa Cruz Police 2019 Year- End Crime Statistics
- Center For Public Safety Management: Staffing Study Police Department Operations Analysis / Parks & Recreation Division Review
- SCPD Leadership Plan 1/31/2018 Safety Through Vigilance
- Debrief BearCat Deployment October 4, 2017
- Chief's Advisory Committee
- Community Oriented Policing
- Independent Police Auditor
- SCPD and 21st Century Policing Recommendations and Actions Matrix
- Sean Arlt OIS Investigation
- Citizen Complaint Investigations
- David Gunter Investigation