Santa Cruz Police Crime Stats for 2019 Now Available
The Santa Cruz Police release the 2019 Uniform Crime Report (UCR) for the City of Santa Cruz. The end of year statistics reflects that overall crime has remained flat. The crime rate range is within expected average values based on FBI Part 1 reported offenses for the past five years.
Suspicious Circumstances Investigation
On Monday, December 23, 2019, at approximately 1:20 PM, the Santa Cruz Police Department served a search warrant at a residence located in the 300 block of Pennsylvania Street.
The SCPD Transparency Portal is designed to provide a "one-stop" portal to access public information relating to Santa Cruz Police Department, its operations, and interactions with the public. This page will be evolving over the next several months. We invite the public to contact us with what information you would like to see included within this portal.
Santa Cruz Police Department has been on the forefront of Community-Oriented Policing since the department first enacted the philosophy more than 20 years ago. We are committed to ongoing enhancements in transparency and accountability.
- Santa Cruz Police 2019 Year- End Crime Statistics
- Center For Public Safety Management: Staffing Study Police Department Operations Analysis / Parks & Recreation Division Review
- SCPD Leadership Plan 1/31/2018 Safety Through Vigilance
- Debrief BearCat Deployment October 4, 2017
- Chief's Advisory Committee
- Community Oriented Policing
- Independent Police Auditor
- Policy Manual
- SCPD and 21st Century Policing Recommendations and Actions Matrix
- Sean Arlt OIS Investigation
- Citizen Complaint Investigations
- David Gunter Investigation