Installation of Water Services
If the application is made for service to a property where no service connection has been installed, but a distribution main of adequate capacity is adjacent to the property, the applicant, in addition to making application for service shall comply with the regulations governing the installation of service.
If a principal part of the premises to be served does not front on an available water main of adequate capacity, replacement of this main to the applicant's premises will be required before an application for service may be accepted. In determining whether the portion of an applicant's premises lying directly along the main constitutes principal frontage, the water department director's decision shall be final.
- Applicant-Initiated Water Main Extension Information
- Replacement of Inadequate Water Main Information
- Water Service Installation Approved Contractors List
- Approved Contractor Application
- Replacing Master Meter with Multiple Meters Information
- Meter Downsizing Information
- Hydrant Installation Permit Requirements