The City of Santa Cruz now offers a Community Request for Service Portal (CRSP). The user-friendly application allows the user to map the issue location, upload photos of the issue, and offers to send a notification upon resolution. CRSP is available via this reporting webpage and for mobile use through Google Play and Apple Store.
Currently CRSP offers eight customized categories:
- Bike or pedestrian hazards on roadways or sidewalks.
- Graffiti incidents on public or private property.
- Found hypodermic syringes (needles).
- Property code violations such as substandard housing, unpermitted units, junk vehicles, trash and debris.
- Sewer spills or backups.
- Neighborhood traffic concerns.
- General requests including anything that does not fit under the CRSP categories above or non-CRSP categories below: