- The online system is set up to enable users to apply to any job on Governmentjobs.com.
- The user sets up a personal profile with basic identifying information. All the information and attachments that are put into the online system are considered confidential and access is restricted to the user only.
- The user can send a customized application to any agency which uses this system. Our agency has access only to applications and documents attached to applications that have been submitted to our agency.
- Only one application is allowed per job opening.
- All attachments—required or additional—must be attached at the time the application is submitted. No changes or additions can be made by the candidate to an application after the application has been submitted.
- Online application submission is for non-temporary positions only; paper application forms are still required for temporary positions.
Online Application FAQs
Create Applicant Profile
Online Application Guide
Current Job Opportunities
Questions? Contact Human Resources at 831-420-5040 or by email.