||San Lorenzo River
Purpose and Functions
Organization chart [PDF]
Operates and maintains City Wastewater and Storm Water collection systems, including:
- 24-hour emergency response. City of Santa Cruz will determine if homeowner or city responsibility.
- Line construction and repair of sewer and storm piping systems and manholes.
- Inspection and repair of sewer and storm water pumping stations including river flood control slide gates and discharge valves.
- Preventative and emergency sewer and storm line hydro flushing.
- Closed Circuit TV inspection of collection system to determine Capital Improvement Project and maintenance needs.
- Operates and maintains Sanitary Landfill Lechate Pumping Facility and 2.5 miles of Lechate force main.
Sewer Lateral Responsibilities (PDF files)
Sewer Lateral Responsibilities
Sewer Lateral Responsibilities (in Spanish)
For more information please contact:
Wastewater Collection Manager