- Click here to open City Employment Application form, then complete the form online and print for mailing (315kb PDF). If you need additional pages for recording your employment history, click on Page 4; you may use this page multiple times. We prefer to see as complete a list of your employment history as possible.
- Submit by mail or in person to the City of Santa Cruz Human Resources Division, 809 Center St., Room 6, Santa Cruz, CA 95060.
- The City of Santa Cruz only accepts applications for positions which are being currently recruiting for. You must submit a completed City of Santa Cruz application form for each position in which you are interested. (Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a completed application form.) Online applications are preferred for all non-temporary jobs.
- Check the job announcement for additional required attachments such as DMV driving record printout (original, not a copy) or training certificates, or for the final filing date.
- If you have a problem opening the above form in Adobe Reader 4.0 or greater, you can click the links below to open each of the three pages of the City Employment Application form. Be sure to complete and mail each of the three pages.
Page 1 (200kb PDF)
Page 2 (123kb PDF)
Page 3 (128kb PDF)
If you need additional pages for employment history, click on Page 4:
Last updated: 2/16/2011 8:59:01 AM