CALL TO ARTISTS
Artwork for the Commission for the Prevention of Violence Against Women (CPVAW), an advisory body of the SC City Council.
In recognition of the 30th Anniversary of CPVAW, artists are invited to submit artwork to be used on our poster and other materials.
- Entries must be received by May 7, 2012.
- All entries should represent the theme: "Imagine a Violence Free World"
- Submissions must be original and will be used for a large poster (11 x 17) as well as other materials.
- Digital entries are preferred (.tiff or .jpeg 300 dpi). Digital submissions should be no larger than 8.5" x 11". (Note: winning selection shall be supplied to CPVAW as a 11 x 17 300 dpi tiff file)
- Cash prize $200
- The selected artist will be notified in writing, and the aware will be given in June 2012.
- Winning artwork shall be released to CPVAW for use for posters, coasters, bookmarks, and/or other Commission materials and website.
Your name, address, telephone number and email address must appear on the back of the artwork, or in the email you send with the digital submission.
Entries will be judged by the CPVAW and community members and all decisions shall be final. If necessary, there may be another call for artwork if submitted items are not selected by the panel.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail or Hand deliver to: CPVAW
809 Center Street, Room 10
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Office Hours: Mon – Thurs: 8 to Noon, 1-5 pm. Closed from Noon to 1 & on Fridays.