Sign-up online, in person, by phone and by mail/fax!
Register NOW on instaReg. Online registraton available 24/7!
Register in person at the Parks & Recreation Office, 323 Church Street, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday or at Louden Nelson Community Center, 301 Center Street, 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., Monday - Saturday.
Register by phone by calling 831-420-5270, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Have your activity numbers and Visa or MasterCard ready.
Register by mail or fax. Complete the Mail in/Fax Registration Form and mail to 323 Church Street or fax to 831-420-5271.
Attention Registrants! If you are a Santa Cruz City resident, you must provide proof of residency to receive a discount. This proof can include: drivers' license, utility bill, personal check, deposit slip or other proof of current address. Check City Street List.
• Class Fees: Where two fees are listed Santa Cruz City residents (R) pay the discounted fee and Non-city residents (N) pay the higher, i.e. $42.00(R)/$52.00(N).
• Advance registration required for all classes.
• Age level indicates the age that participant must be by the first day of class.
• Refunds and Transfers: When a class is cancelled by the Parks and Recreation Department, a full refund will be given to each registrant. When a registrant withdraws from a class, the following options are available:
1. Up to four (4) business days before the first class meeting:
• TRANSFER fee to another Parks and Recreation class.
A $5 processing fee is charged per registrant, per class.
• WITHDRAW with a credit to the Parks and Recreation account. A $5 processing fee is charged per registrant, per class.
• REFUND of class fee. A $20 refund fee is charged per registrant, per class.
2. From three (3) business days before the first class:
• TRANSFER or WITHDRAWAL- same as above.
• REFUND of class fee IF the withdrawal does not drop total class enrollment below the minimum required for the class to be held. Registrant may subsequently receive a refund if additional enrollments are received. (Details provided on request.) A $20 refund fee (per registrant, per class) is charged.
3. From three (3) business days before the first class:
• No refunds, transfers or credits will be given.
• Business Days are Monday-Thursday, excluding City holidays.
• Credit balances can be used for other classes or refunded anytime within a maximum three-year period.
• Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive a refund check.