JUNIOR LIFEGUARD UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
We require students to wear a uniform for identification, safety and team camaraderie.
The uniforms allow the instructors to safely monitor the children and distinguish them from non-Junior Guard participants.
Little Guard and Junior Guard participants must wear RED swim shorts for boys or girls and one-piece or two piece swimsuits for girls.
- Captain Corp members must wear BLACK swim shorts for boys or girls and one-piece or two piece swimsuits for girls.
Shorts should be “boardshort” style and above the knee cap to allow for unimpaired running while wet. Girl’s swimsuits must be one piece competitive style or an athletic two piece style of suit. Two piece bikini swimsuits are not allowed (no exceptions). Girls may also wear shorts.
An official Junior Guard T-shirt will be issued out the first week of each session.
For information on Junior Lifeguard, discount swimwear and equipmentrefer to the Junior Lifeguard website under “Clothing & Discounters
- OFFICIAL JUNIOR LIFEGUARD SWEATSHIRTS & SWEATPANTS
The Junior Guard Parent Booster Club will sell sweatshirts, sweatpants and a limited
number of red boardshorts (sizes 20 – 24)
2014 JG Booster Club Sale Dates
• May 31, Saturday, 10am – 12pm, Cowell Beach (JG Parent meeting)
• June 18, Wednesday, 11:30am – 1:30pm @ Cowell Beach (1st day
• June 30, Monday, 11:30am – 1:30pm @ Cowell Beach
• July 21, Monday, 11:30am – 1:30pm @ Cowell Beach (1st day session 2)
• August 6, Wednesday, Main Beach 9:30am – 3pm @ NorCal
• August 7, Thursday, Main Beach 9:30am – 3pm @ NorCal Competition
Last updated: 5/19/2014 7:17:41 PM