Recruitment # 14-093
Applications are currently being accepted for temporary on-call positions. This posting will be taken down immediately upon the close of recruitment.
Prior to starting work, all newly hired Civic Auditorium Concessions Cashiers will be fingerprinted to check conviction history.
• Submit a City application form along with
• A response to the three required supplemental questions below, on a separate, attached page. (Your application may not be considered if a complete response to this request is not submitted.)
1. Describe your work experience with cash handling and cash register; include details of where you worked and job duties performed related to cash handling.
2. Describe your customer service experience; include details of where you worked and job duties performed which involved customer service.
3. Briefly describe why you are interested in the position.
- If you receive a conditional job offer, you will fill out a Conviction Information Form when you complete other new hire paperwork.
Sell tickets and concession items for Civic Auditorium events.
Tasks include: clerical duties, set-up, food prep, clean-up, and
routine cashiering tasks including balancing cash drawer.
Customer service skills, cash handling and register experience required.
On-call position requires a flexible schedule to include nights and weekends.
Print out completed application and submit to:
City of Santa Cruz
Human Resources Department
809 Center Street, Room 6