Skip to page body Home About Us What's New City Government Departments Living Visiting Doing Business I Want To...
Survey/Form Review
Streetlight Outage Report Form
Please use this form ONLY for reporting Streetlight outages on METAL poles.
To report Streetlight outages on WOODEN poles contact PG&E at 1-800-PGE-5000 or fill out online form at:
* = required input
Number on Pole:*

Street Address:*

Additional Location Details: (i.e. in the median strip, next to the fire hydrant, near 2010 Main St., etc.)

Submitter Information
Your Name:

Your Phone Number:

Your email:

Page 1 / 1