In consideration of recommendations from Santa Cruz County Public Health and the CDC recommendations, all scheduled Parks & Recreation events will be canceled or modified for social distancing until further notice. See our event calendar will stay up to date with the latest information.
For more information, see Parks & Recreation’s COVID-19 Response.
13 Days of Halloween on the Wharf
Join us for 13 days of frightful fun on the Santa Cruz Wharf October 19 - 31!
- Date: - (all day)
- Location: Santa Cruz Wharf
21 Municipal Wharf
Santa Cruz, California 95060
- Introduction: Join us for 13 days of frightful fun on the Santa Cruz Wharf October 19 - 31! Take part in the Great Pumpkin BINGO Hunt, snap a photo at our scenic photo booth, dance to Thriller at Zombie Night and enjoy festive Wharf specials ALL 13 days! It all kicks off October 19!
Join us for 13 days of frightful fun on the Santa Cruz Wharf October 19 - 31! Take part in the Great Pumpkin BINGO Hunt, snap a photo at our scenic photo booth, dance to Thriller at Zombie Night and enjoy festive Wharf specials ALL 13 days! It all kicks off October 19!
- The Great Pumpkin BINGO Hunt - All 13 Days: Find hidden pumpkins on the Wharf match their ghoulish image on your bingo card and get a stamp from the business.
Submit your completed bingo card to one of the participating businesses below and win a prize!
- Bonnie's Gifts
- Marini's Candies
- Made in Santa Cruz
- Surf Life
- Woodies Hoodies
- Stagnaro Bros.
- Photo Booth on the Wharf Stage - All 13 Days: Snap a festive photo with your family with the scenic Monterey Bay and Lighthouse as your backdrop.
- Wharf Specials - All 13 Days: Enjoy fabulous, unique specials from restaurants and gift shops perfectly catered to the Halloween theme. See Specials below!
- Kick Off - October 19, 4:00- 6:00 pm at the Wharf stage
- FREE hot apple cider, games
- Face painting by Ruth
- Carnival games
- See amazing Pumpkin Carving by Bill Lewis of Santa Cruz Sand
- The Great Pumpkin BINGO Hunt begins!
- Photo booth unveiling
- Wharf Specials for the Haunting Hours 5:00 - 7:00 pm!
- Zombie Night on the Wharf - October 26, 4:00 - 7:00 pm
- Thriller Zombie Dance -5:30 pm
- Apocalypse Wharf Specials 4:00 - 7:00 pm
- Trick-or-Treating - October 31, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Meet and take photos with your favorite characters - Spiderman, Woodie & TBA.
- Treats from Wharf businesses
13 Days of Halloween Specials on the Wharf