Scholarships are awarded based on a number of factors including number of applicants, program costs, financial need and other variables.
A second application period for Summer 2020 is now open.
- Applications are due on Monday, June 1st before 5:00 pm.
- Award recipients will be notified by email prior to Summer registration opening.
Please fill out forms completely. Incomplete applications may be disqualified. City of Santa Cruz home address verification is required.
- You'll be notified by email if you're approved for a scholarship.
- A scholarship credit will be applied to your family member's WebTrac account.
- You're responsible for creating your WebTrac account prior to submitting your application.
- All registration is first-come, first-served.
- If you receive a scholarship, you can request that the credit be used on a summer camp for which you have already registered OR you can register for a new summer offering at our second registration event on June 4, 2020.
Summer 2020 Scholarship credit must be used by August 3, 2020. The remaining scholarship balance will be deleted from your account and the funds returned to Friends of Parks & Recreation for future scholarships.
Complete applications and home address verification can be turned in to the Parks & Recreation Administrative Office at 323 Church St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (831) 420-5271.
If you have questions, please call us at (831) 420-5270.