Given the Santa Cruz County Public Health Order to Shelter in Place , and CDC recent recommendation to cancel all events over 50 people, all scheduled private reservations for City of Santa Cruz parks or facilities are being canceled through September 7, 2020.
We will tentatively accept reservation requests for dates beyond September 7, but will only be able to confirm pending the latest County Health orders and recommendations.
We recognize that the timing of this decision may inconvenience many of you. However, this decision was made out of deep concern for the community. For more information on Parks & Recreation’s COVID-19 response, please visit cityofsantacruz.com/covid-19.
What better place than Santa Cruz to plan your next event? We offer a wide array of facilities for everything from weddings to outdoor picnics, meetings, performances, and sporting events. It's easy! Make a reservation in person, online, or by phone.
- Online: Now, you can make picnic reservations 24hrs/day, 7 days/week. Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- By Phone: 831-420-5270 ( Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4 :00 pm).
- In Person: Administrative Office, 323 Church St (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm).
- Facility Fee Chart
- Commercial Services in Parks & Beaches
- All fees and deposits are payable at the time of reservation request
Already know what you want to reserve? Submit an application online using one of these forms and call to make a credit card payment for fees: