Interested in teaching a class with the Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation Department? Use our online class proposal form to submit your class idea. If this is a new class or you are a new instructor use the New Classes form. Use the Returning Classes form if you have taught this class with us within the last two years.
Winter/Spring Proposal Due Dates
- NEW classes - September 14th
- RETURNING classes - September 21st
|Fall 2018||Winter-Spring 2019||Summer 2019|
|Sept 10 - Dec 22||Jan 28 - June 7||June 10 - Aug 23|
Why teach a class with City of Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation?
- Registration is handled by our friendly and professional staff.
- Don't have a facility? We will provide one!
- Our Activity Guide reaches over 42,000 households within the Santa Cruz, Live Oak and Scotts Valley communities.
- Connect to your audience through social media, radio, and TV.
- Our Parks and Recreation Department is a trusted provider of classes and programs in the community offering quality, safety and value to our customers.
The Instructor Information Sheet reviews some of the policies and procedures for class instructors.